The Artivist Network has spent more than 10 years collaborating closely with groups and NGOs to support the better integration of strategic creativity into campaign design and actions. Due to our extensive network of collaborators, wide range of tactics and practical experience, we are able to provide a wide range of support – from customized trainings to storytelling videos, from creative mass-action design and production to low-capacity media interventions; from campaign design consultations to disobedience – to our range of experience allows us to custom design and suggest actions to match organizational capacity and budget.
Previous Clients include: Greenpeace, 350.org, Friends of the Earth, OXFAM, ChangeMaker Project, Gastivists Collective, and many others.
- ArtBuilds – Support or leadership in creating spaces to prepare for marches, actions and mass mobilizations.
- Media Stunts – Complete action design and production to generate highly communicative images and videos for mainstream media or social media.
- Action Design and Coordination – Action production from A to Z (or anything in between), either by building a team or engaging existing teams into action execution.
- Campaign Identity – Support in campaign design that builds coherence between tactics, aeshetic and message. (Note: the best time to consult an artivist is before campaign planning has begun).
- Gatherings – Organization and facilitation of issue-specific gatherings aimed at generating creative actions around a particular target.
- Trainings – We offer issue-focused trainings to networks or NGOs support campaigners in reimagining the strategic action possibilities of their ongoing work, or to build organizational literacy about effectively engaging with artists.
For more information about our services, please contact: